- Trang chủ
- Phin lọc 3M 6001
Phin lọc hơi hữu cơ 3M 6001
– Tiêu chuẩn chất lượng: NIOSH
– Chất liệu: Than hoạt tính + màng poly
– Loại: 2 Phin
– Môi trường: Môi trường có không khí bị ô nhiễm, nhiễm khí độc, acid, amoniac
– Dùng cho: Mặt nạ phòng độc 3M 6100 Mỹ
– Bán theo cặp
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. The 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 helps provide organic vapor protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include assembly and mechanical, batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, clean-up, cleaning, painting, parts cleaning, and seal coating. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. Industries in which this cartridge is commonly used include chemicals, construction, oil and gas, and transportation.
This organic vapor cartridge works with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet holders. The cartridge is US NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain organic vapors. The cartridge has been assigned the color code “black” in the NIOSH system. Breathing organic vapors can pose a risk to your health. US NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001 to help reduce exposure to certain organic vapors.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Organic vapor cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders.
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs.
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements.